X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WANTED: Vintage Harmony GUITARS--Harmony Sovereign, and Others WANTED

Looking for Harmony Sovereign x-braced models, or model H6600 which is X-braced.

If you have an Opus brand acoustic, I WILL PAY GOOD MONEY FOR IT!

Thanks--you can email me directly at mrlutton@gmailDOTcom
    Good deals with: Tres Mellow, Invader.CC, tb_308, fliprose, Bengal, thewizardsofhop, 02-Fatboy, playonj, andrewbrisbin, Andrewsonfire, Mark Cearlock, ZanaZulu888, super56k, mikeyElite, Tone Meister, michaellambson, cratz2, devnulljp, stratedge09, deadllama, TMKeckler, object47, scotty66, thesockmonster, cstamper and several others I can't remember.

looking still
    Good deals with: Tres Mellow, Invader.CC, tb_308, fliprose, Bengal, thewizardsofhop, 02-Fatboy, playonj, andrewbrisbin, Andrewsonfire, Mark Cearlock, ZanaZulu888, super56k, mikeyElite, Tone Meister, michaellambson, cratz2, devnulljp, stratedge09, deadllama, TMKeckler, object47, scotty66, thesockmonster, cstamper and several others I can't remember.

Comment

I have 1965 harmony master...

I have several other electrics and acoustics for sale....
      I am moving gotta thin my collection
      see some of them here
      http://s1035.photobucket.com/home/donvintage47

Heres a slide show of them
      http://s1035.photobucket.com/home/donvintage47/recentuploads?view=slideshow
      "The older I get the better I was"

Comment

I have a '65 harmony rocket with single gold foil....ex-con to mint for sale

"The older I get the better I was"

Comment

I have a Master without a fretboard.
          HCGB #332 YAMAHOLIC

Originally Posted by mistersully

if i was in the jungle and got stuck in quicksand... and someone reached out to me with that guitar and said "here, grab hold of this and i'll pull you out"... i'd try and remember the good times when the grainy goo filled my ears and nostrils

Comment

I have a '65 harmony rocket with single gold foil....ex-con to mint for sale

The guitar Randy Rhoads learned how to play on.
            DEALS: yoyoDunno (Custom Shop Dean) | Uberthrall (Amps/guitars/etc) | standing8count (USA KV2) | kaboompishkapish (Peavey Ultra Plus FS) | dAsPlayzZ (1981 JCM800) |mylilss (Peavey XXX) | FFEMT596 (Marshall for Genz-Benz) George Djentson (ADA Rig) | Spadeace (Kramer American) | DonP (Pickup) | Spindlergallery (Modified Plexi) | RCSloan (pickups/neck) | Surferbeto (Danelectro Reel Echo) + mooooore

I play Marshalls.

http://www.RobGodek.com

Comment

Sorry, none of this is what I am looking for. Cool guitars. Really looking for rare Sovereign and Opus acoustics.

Comment

Anyone have a Harmony Opus model??

Comment

it is very nice

Jual beli Online

Comment

Working...
                X