Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FS: Eminence p50e speakers

Hey there all.

I've got (4) Eminence p50e speakers. These are the speakers used in many of VHT cabs. They're not sold through retailers. I bought them to replace some speakers in a cab as a project, but I never got around to actually doing so.

The speakers are all in good condition, rated for 50 watts and 16 ohms.

I was going to try my luck on eBay, but I figured I'd give you guys a shot at them first (I like ya'll more). I'd like to sell them at least in pairs. I would like $110/pair shipped to the lower 48. Paypal is preferred. I can send some pics upon request.

PM me for some more info.

I'm interested in the speakers you posted for sale 2 years ago...

Sell them to me!!
    -ESP: SS Alexi Sawtooth<br><br>-Framus: Cobra KT88<br>-VHT: FB-412 P50E<br><br>-Maxon: OD808<br>-iSP: Decimator<br>-Dunlop: DCR-2SR<br>-Eventide: TimeFactor<br>-Peterson: VS-R Tuner<br>-Furman: AR-15 II<br>-Eventide: PowerFactor<br>-Axess: GRX4 &amp; MFC5

Comment

I'm interested in the speakers you posted for sale 2 years ago...

Sell them to me!!

Dick.

I've been looking for some used p50e's and I got all excited when I clicked on the thread link. ****************er...

Comment

Dick.

I've been looking for some used p50e's and I got all excited when I clicked on the thread link. ****************er...

LOL! I did a search and got all exited until I noticed how old the post was.

-ESP: SS Alexi Sawtooth<br><br>-Framus: Cobra KT88<br>-VHT: FB-412 P50E<br><br>-Maxon: OD808<br>-iSP: Decimator<br>-Dunlop: DCR-2SR<br>-Eventide: TimeFactor<br>-Peterson: VS-R Tuner<br>-Furman: AR-15 II<br>-Eventide: PowerFactor<br>-Axess: GRX4 &amp; MFC5

Comment

Working...
        X