Collapse

X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ermghoti, is that bacon cookies

Comment

Probably 'cause he was a troll?

Still dont know exactly what that is.. Am I doing it now?
      Local musicians united Facebook group
      82+ members and growing!

Comment

I never saw anything offensive from him.
        "Are you happy? I am man; content and fully aware."- Layne Staley

Comment

Damn, that's too bad. Couldn't have happened to a nicer guy.

AK
          I am a multi-instrumentalist (guitar, drums, bass, keyboards, ukulele) who has been everything from a metal drummer to a pianist in a '50s cover band. I mostly play shred ukulele now.***Favorite guitarists: Ike Turner, Keith Richards, Ron Wood, Ritchie Blackmore, EVH, Glenn Tipton, Fast Eddie Clarke, Malcolm Young, Michael Schenker, Rudolf Schenker, Randy Rhoads, Dave Murray, Brian May, Phil Collen, Craig Goldy, Dweezil Zappa, Andy Taylor, C.C. DeVille***Guitars: Gibson Les Paul/Gibson SG

Comment

It's weird some of the things RVH was posting I never saw from Angelo Clematide.

Comment

his screename was much too long and he refused to shorten it.

prolly.
              I used to have a handle on life, but I gotta jiggle it every now and then.

Comment

Yamaha drums are of the same quality as bitter chocolates made by Angolan peasants.

Comment

Well, on the bright side; at least RVH won't be able to log in and change his avatar...

+1 on that, one of my all-time favorites.

Comment

ermghoti, is that bacon cookies

Yeppers. I found the image somewhere, I have no idea what the recipe is. I assume it's basically "combine awesome with win, and cook at 666 degrees for over 9000 minutes. Serve while badass."
                    Tauntr.com - Adding Insult to Everything!Neck Pocket Cavern Surveyor for the Rhythm in Jump. Dancing Close to You club!"In all fairness, Les Pauls have a switch position labeled "Rhythm", while Strats do not, because they are lead guitars for lead guitarists." -Flatspotter

Comment

I have changed my avatar to make up for the loss of Angie.

AK
                      I am a multi-instrumentalist (guitar, drums, bass, keyboards, ukulele) who has been everything from a metal drummer to a pianist in a '50s cover band. I mostly play shred ukulele now.***Favorite guitarists: Ike Turner, Keith Richards, Ron Wood, Ritchie Blackmore, EVH, Glenn Tipton, Fast Eddie Clarke, Malcolm Young, Michael Schenker, Rudolf Schenker, Randy Rhoads, Dave Murray, Brian May, Phil Collen, Craig Goldy, Dweezil Zappa, Andy Taylor, C.C. DeVille***Guitars: Gibson Les Paul/Gibson SG

Comment

It's weird some of the things RVH was posting I never saw from Angelo Clematide.

+1, he was kinda off , do you get baned for being off?
                        great googley moogley- Frank ZappaMissing the CHEESE And MarkoHit it!__________if you can't spot the crazy one on the bus, it's probably you..............Cdawg________Good Sellers/Marko46,lossforgain x2

Comment

+1, he was kinda off , do you get baned for being off?

....off like a prom dress!
                          What we need here is some ass kickin hard drivin hotter than yo mamma's meatloaf rock-n-roll!

Comment

Dude seemed out of his gourd...and foreign. But that's crazy he got banned. Oh well.

Comment

Eh, he'll be back. He mighta got technicalled as an adjustment.
                              Originally posted by Unconfigured Static HTML Widget...

Write Something, or Drag and Drop Images Here...

Comment

How'd that happen?

Rudolf was in vacation because he trampled on the cheerios of a Mexican moderator who suffers from an inferiority complex

Comment

Working...
                                X