X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Roland TD-20 V drums with NI Abbey Road/ Studio Drummer Issues

I've found that trying to trigger NI's Abbey Road and Studio Drummer with my TD-20 kit is useless- the velocities are all off and it's impossible to get a consistent performance. I've tried some basic tweaking with the software but nothing seems to work. The kit works great with Steven Slate Drums and EZ Drummer, everything is even and as it should be. Anyone have any settings for getting Abbey Road/ Studio Drummer to work well with the V Drums?
    Online Rhythm Section Tracks (Drums and Bass) Recorded In A Pro Studio:<br>http://backupband.net<br><br>Good dealings with: Sunsetcarcrash

uhh...how many can afford a TD-20 set, yet alone the software?
    Maarkr HW: Privia Pro PX-5S, Casio XW-P1, Juno-G, Lucina... Epiphone Les Paul, Schecter Hellraiser C-1, Peavey Valve King 112, Mesa Boogie 2x12, Ovation Celebrity, Ibanez Gio Bass... Alesis D5 EDrums, Yamaha HS-80s w sub, Saffire Pro 24 thru Mackie Big Knob; Live: Behringer B315D, Peavey PV118D, Roland KC550, Zoom R-16...etc. SW: Reason 6, Sonar X3, Reaper, Acid Pro, IKMultimedia , UAD1...

Comment

• NBarnes21
      NBarnes21 commented
      Editing a comment
      Ha, thanks for the helpful response. I got the kit used for real cheap, and abbey road drums is only $100. I'm failing to see your point?
Working...
X