Wanting to trade for a Mesa Rectifier Amp

skellyellison

• Members

I would like to trade for a Mesa Boogie Dual or Triple Rectifier Head and possibly 4x12 cab also. I have a pristine Gibson Les Paul Slash Signature Edition that I'm willing to trade even. It's the version without the Fishman Active Bridge but it does have the Seymour Duncans. It will include the Slash Logo Gibson case with the trade. I think it's an excellent deal for someone if not a stupid deal for me. I just really want a Mesa halfstack and I want to get one without throwing more money into my rig. I have plenty of axes and the Slash model is one I just don't use because of it's status as a Limited Edition guitar. Yes your Mesa will have to be virtually brand new and essentially flawless and yes a 4x12 cab along with it will make me much more likely to part with this screaming axe but if you have a Triple Rec head that's basically new and looks like it should be sitting in a music store then I'll be VERY tempted and you'll probably own this guitar. You get my drift I'm sure, the Slash guitar is flawless and has only had sweet child of mine jammed on it a few times very carefully. Message me and we'll talk. Thanks

• Members

yea... no kidding about the fakes thing, especially from a new user :poke: and considering that guitar is worth twice as much as one of those amps. and you're looking to make an even trade :rolleyes:

how bout a single rec + cash?

• 4 years later...

Archived