Move Remove Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bass trainers on sale

zzounds has tascam bass trainers on sale for 99 bucks...

http://www.zzounds.com/item--TASCDBT1
    Carvin BK4
    Rockbass Corvette
    DeArmond Pilot Pro
    Ibanez Frankenbass
    SX SPJ-62 Psyko Frankenbass
    Gallien-Krueger MB500
    SWR Workingman's 4004
    Eden EX 112 cab

Is that the current "MKII" model?
    ​"The United States is in no sense founded upon Christian Doctrine." Article 11, Treaty of Tripoli, signed into law by President John Adams, June 10, 1797
    "It does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods or no God." Thomas Jefferson
    "The Bible is not my Book and Christianity is not my religion. I could never give assent to the long complicated statements of Christian dogma." Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Its the older version. Id pay the extra 50 bucks for the newer one.

This is the MK-II

“All fixed set patterns are incapable of adaptability or pliability. The truth is outside of all fixed patterns.”
      -Bruce Lee

Winner of Jazz Ad's "better bite your tongue" post of the day- 5/06/06
      Winner of 'Thumper's Cool Award of the Day' -7/24/06
      winner of B-Bottoms never got a Bonoman postof the day award- 7/24/06

1981 G&L L-1000/ 1986 G&L SB-1/1986 G&L L-2000/1984 sb-1/SX P bass
      Genz Benz GBE400

Comment

I looked on Froogle and saw the new ones for $139, so yeah, I agree, after looking at the additional features...
        ​"The United States is in no sense founded upon Christian Doctrine." Article 11, Treaty of Tripoli, signed into law by President John Adams, June 10, 1797
        "It does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods or no God." Thomas Jefferson
        "The Bible is not my Book and Christianity is not my religion. I could never give assent to the long complicated statements of Christian dogma." Abraham Lincoln

Comment

what is the difference?

I've been looking into getting one of these.
          80s MIJ Jazz / Reverend JJ
          Genz Benz GBE750 -> Avatar 410 Neo

Comment

Originally posted by justinbass
            what is the difference?

I've been looking into getting one of these.

More features. I believe the newer one hads more effects as well as letting you cut or boost the bass on the CD. There are a few more. You may want to read up on it before you buy it. I would recommend buying it becuase it is a good tool.
            “All fixed set patterns are incapable of adaptability or pliability. The truth is outside of all fixed patterns.”
            -Bruce Lee

Genz Benz GBE400

Comment

The newer one also has a built in metronome, which sounds handy to me.

Comment

Originally posted by bholder
                The newer one also has a built in metronome, which sounds handy to me.

Good point. And a tuner as well
                -Bruce Lee

Genz Benz GBE400

Comment

Working...
                X