X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bass trainers on sale

zzounds has tascam bass trainers on sale for 99 bucks...

http://www.zzounds.com/item--TASCDBT1
    <div class="signaturecontainer">Carvin BK4<br />
    Rockbass Corvette<br />
    DeArmond Pilot Pro<br />
    Ibanez Frankenbass<br />
    SX SPJ-62 Psyko Frankenbass<br />
    Gallien-Krueger MB500<br />
    SWR Workingman's 4004<br />
    Avatar B210 and B212 cabinets<br />
    Eden EX 112 cab</div>

Is that the current "MKII" model?
    <div class="signaturecontainer">&quot;The United States is in no sense founded upon Christian Doctrine.&quot; - George Washington<br />
    <br />
    &quot;It does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods or no God.&quot; - Thomas Jefferson<br />
    <br />
    &quot;The Bible is not my Book and Christianity is not my religion. I could never give assent to the long complicated statements of Christian dogma.&quot; - Abraham Lincoln</div>

Comment

Its the older version. Id pay the extra 50 bucks for the newer one.

This is the MK-II

<div class="signaturecontainer">“All fixed set patterns are incapable of adaptability or pliability. The truth is outside of all fixed patterns.”<br />
      -Bruce Lee<br />
      <br />
      Winner of Jazz Ad's &quot;better bite your tongue&quot; post of the day- 5/06/06<br />
      Winner of 'Thumper's Cool Award of the Day' -7/24/06<br />
      winner of B-Bottoms never got a Bonoman postof the day award- 7/24/06<br />
      <br />
      1981 G&amp;L L-1000/ 1986 G&amp;L SB-1/1986 G&amp;L L-2000/1984 sb-1/SX P bass<br />
      Genz Benz GBE400</div>

Comment

I looked on Froogle and saw the new ones for $139, so yeah, I agree, after looking at the additional features...
        <div class="signaturecontainer">&quot;The United States is in no sense founded upon Christian Doctrine.&quot; - George Washington<br />
        <br />
        &quot;It does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods or no God.&quot; - Thomas Jefferson<br />
        <br />
        &quot;The Bible is not my Book and Christianity is not my religion. I could never give assent to the long complicated statements of Christian dogma.&quot; - Abraham Lincoln</div>

Comment

what is the difference?

I've been looking into getting one of these.
          <div class="signaturecontainer">80s MIJ Jazz / Reverend JJ <br />
          Genz Benz GBE750 -&gt; Avatar 410 Neo</div>

Comment

Originally posted by justinbass
            what is the difference?

I've been looking into getting one of these.

More features. I believe the newer one hads more effects as well as letting you cut or boost the bass on the CD. There are a few more. You may want to read up on it before you buy it. I would recommend buying it becuase it is a good tool.
            <div class="signaturecontainer">“All fixed set patterns are incapable of adaptability or pliability. The truth is outside of all fixed patterns.”<br />
            -Bruce Lee<br />
            <br />
            Winner of Jazz Ad's &quot;better bite your tongue&quot; post of the day- 5/06/06<br />
            <br />
            1981 G&amp;L L-1000/ 1986 G&amp;L SB-1/1986 G&amp;L L-2000/1984 sb-1/SX P bass<br />
            Genz Benz GBE400</div>

Comment

The newer one also has a built in metronome, which sounds handy to me.
              <br />
              <br />

Comment

Originally posted by bholder
                The newer one also has a built in metronome, which sounds handy to me.

Good point. And a tuner as well
                -Bruce Lee<br />
                <br />
                <br />
                Genz Benz GBE400</div>

Comment

Working...
                X