The sound quality is excellent. Sometimes I play my guitar straight into a fender amp just to get a basis for the tone quality. After 5 minutes I go back to the 2101 and am happy to do so.

I have done about 200 gigs with no trouble whatever.

General Comments

I tried several other high end units. This shines. The only complaint I have is the lack of an input level control. How the hell they could have missed such an obvious feature amaizes me. The problem comes when you switch to a guitar with a different output level and can't compensate. the result, for example, is that when I put down my Strat with low output, and put on my Paul, with high output is that the clean patches become louder, and the compressed and distorted patches get wimpy. A simple knob would do the trick. The only solution I could come up with was to design similar use patches on a different bank with the output compensated for in the preamp section. This was a pain in the ass. I hope Digitech is listening. Also, this unit could use another effects loop. I use a DHP 33 harmonizer, and I wish the engineers would have considered how these two units would be used together. After considerable screwing around I came up with some very sweet sounds, especially harmonized distorted sounds. I would like to hear from anyone who has used and Eventide with the gsp2101.