zplane.development Releases Vielklang Version 1.1 With RTAS Support
By Guest |
zplane.development has released version 1.1 of Vielklang, the audio harmonization instrument for easy generation of vocal or instrumental harmonies with up to four voices. The utilization of voice leading and harmony progression models allows Vielklang to create harmony parts in a more musical way than traditional harmony processors and makes it a versatile and creative tool for musicians, songwriters and producers.
Version 1.1 now offers support for the RTAS interface and includes the following new features:
- two-voice harmonization mode, generating only a second voice in a typical backing vocal style
- availability of 7th chords
- timing humanization control
- single note splitting and muting
- drag'n'drop and file export of audio and midi data
Vielklang allows quick and easy creation of natural sounding backing vocals, brass sections, and other harmony parts with up to four voices. It offers a new musical approach for the generation of the voicings: rather than synthesizing plain parallel voicings, Vielklang takes into account the melodic context to create a chord-based arrangement and is thus able to produce musical harmonizations instantly.
Automatic recognition engines take care of initialization of obvious parameters like root note and key to let the user to focus on musical issues rather than tedious plugin configuration.
While Vielklang will provide instant and meaningful results, experienced users have the option to edit the result with parameters like range (ambitus) or the distribution of the voices, to modify root note and scale, to edit single harmonies and to change each single pitch of each individual voice.
Vielklang's main features are:
- musical harmonization using voice-leading and harmony progression models
- adjustable pitch correction, delay, timing humanization, timbre, volume, and pan for each voice
- MIDI-controlled snapshot system allows several harmonizations per audio input
- one-click modification of tempo, pitch, scale and harmonies
- plug and play: don't waste time with tedious configuration
Vielklang 1.1 is available for RTAS (Mac OS X, Windows), VST (Mac OS X, Windows) and Audio Units (Mac OS X) at a MSRP of $249.00/€179.00. For registered owners of Vielklang 1.0 the update is free of charge.