New CD Mastering Software for MacOS
By Guest |
Main Display Window|
(Click for a full-size view)
Emagic, the award winning European based software and hardware developer, is proud to announce "Waveburner", the new Mac software for Mastering Red Book compatible Audio CD's with CDTEXT support. Its advanced user interface sets new standards, making CD-Mastering as intuitive and easy as never before.
WaveBurner MacOS Highlights
- Red Book compatible for creating glasmasters
- Recording function with conversion to 44.1 kHz in real-time
- CDTEXT-Support (e. g. composer/artist, album/song title)
- Complete PQ-Editing (e. g. Audio in track-pauses, tracks with multiple Audio files, multiple Tracks in one Audio file, first track number >1, ISRC-numbers, DCCN, etc.)
- Non-destructive editing of audio files (AIFF/SDII, Mono/Split/Interleaved, 16/24 Bit, 32/44.1/48 kHz)
- Tracklist can be exported into any graphics software
- Hardware support for Audiowerk and SoundManager
"We are proud to offer this exciting product to Mac users. It is another step towards a complete studio solution and underlines Emagic's commitment to research and development for the professional", says Sven Kindel, President/CEO of Emagic.
Availability and Pricing
WaveBurner will be available in March of 1999 and carries a MSRP of US$199.