UVI.net Introduces UVI Electric Piano for Mac
By Guest |
UVI Electric Piano is the easiest way to turn your Mac into a soullful electric
piano : simply plug a MIDI keyboard in your computer and you're ready to play one of
the best electric keyboard ever made: a wonderful Rhodes™ electric piano
manufactured in 1979.
UVI Instruments are well known and have been deeply used by professional musicians
and producers for more than a decade thanks to some unique software like MOTU
MachFive™, Ethno™ and BPM™, Spectrasonics Stylus™ and Atmosphere™, UVI
Workstation™... to name a few.
UVI Electric Piano features the best of the UVI technology and the most efficient
user interface to play an instrument: launch it and play !
UVI Electric Piano features :
- Super easy to use and great sounding instrument
- Featuring a classic Rhodes™ manufactured in 1979
- Recorded in a world class studio with the best gear
- Deeply multi-sampled (sustain, release, pedal noise...)
- Expertly edited and scripted using the latest UVI Engine
- Low Memory usage thanks to lossless realtime decoding
- Custom velocity curves to fit your playing style
- Onboard great sounding FX : Speaker Cabinet, Drive, Tremolo, Autopan, Chorus &
- Superb integrated old school "Spring" reverb
- Easy to record in Garage Band, Logic and others audio software
- CPU efficient
- Ultra low latency
- Compatible with built-in or third party sound cards.
- Compatible with all USB/MIDI keyboards and controllers
Available now at the Apple App Store for a special introductory price of $29.99 / €
More info : www.uvi.net