Help finding the wiring schematic for my Jackson Dinky.

LA-Ü-RA

• Members

I had an EMG put in a couple years ago and the SC's were disconnected at that time. I have all passives in it now but I am not sure how to wire it up with the 3 on/off toggle switches. The guitar has one humbucker, 2 Single Coils, 2 volumes, one tone and 3 individual on/off toggles (one for each pickup). Does anyone have the schematic or know how to wire this properly? Thanks.

DSC_0034.jpg

DSC_0038.jpg

• Members

that's an odd skull pile finish, did you order it like that? Or is it something you had done after? Sorry I have no answer about the wiring

I bought it like that. My boyfriend saw it in a guitar shop years ago and came home and told me that I had to see it. I bought it as soon as I saw it.

• Members

This will give you a starting point.. http://www.seymourduncan.com/support/wiring-diagrams/schematics.php?schematic=3s_1v_2t_3on-offswitches

for the bridge humbucker tape off the Black/white(or whatver color they are) and ground the bare and ground to the back of the pot.. My Dean ML has the 2 volumes, 1 tone setup but it isnt hear to look at it.. Usually for a guitar with single coils and humbuckers it may be more useful to wire up 2 tone controls. One for singles and the other for the humbucker..

Archived