Intellifex CCs?

• Members

Originally posted by marshallspaul

i wish i could give you an answer but i can't

you could on the other hand call the number in my sig and ask joe lima

he wrote half of the presets in the intellifex and voodu valve

he knows that rocktron gear in and out

I actually just figured it out after playing with it for a few hours. It's quite a pain in the ass.... The MultiValve is a lot easier, but I'm getting the hang of it. The last thing I'm trying to figure out is how to get this volume pedal to work. It's a very odd problem.... This is what I emailed Rocktron:

"I'm trying to figure out how to add a volume control with the Pedal 1 jack. I have the Pedal 1 on GLOBAL and set the Volume CC on #17 in my MultiValve. The All Access is programmed with #17 as well. It works for my Rhythm program patch change setting (A 100% custom dry patch on the MultiValve which just switches the channel on my Mesa/Boogie Mark III, and the #80 Bypass patch on the Intellifex), but on my Clean setting it doesn't work. I double checked to see if the #17 was assigned to the Volume CC on the MultiValve when I switched to my Clean program and it is. I even went into the GLOBAL Volume setting in the MultiValve and it's showing the pedal is working, or at least adjusting the volume between 0 and 127. The patches on my clean channel are the #109 "Clean Compressor" patch on the MultiValve, and the #3 Chorus patch on the Intellifex. The whole setup is mono as well. Sorry for the long worded question, but I tried to give you as many details as possible; this is the final step in my setup and I'm stumped."

Archived