SPAM: 2x Rocktron All Access for sale (UK/EU)

• Members

First time I've done this, but here goes

Due to a major and almost finished rig overhaul / downsize (it was all getting a bit unweildy, so I've sold a couple of cabs and bought an RJM Mastermind controller), I have two Rocktron All Access MIDI controllers for sale. They're listed on eBay at the moment, but thought I'd pop them on here too. I'm UK-based, will ship to the EU for the extra cost of shipping.

allaccess1.jpg

This one's in very good condition, few minor scuffs, couple of missing screws but it still holds together securely. Running v2.0.2 firmware. Comes with suitable UK / European power supply (9vAC, 2000mA) and original instruction manual. Well used but looked after, it's been Dual-Locked to my pedalboard in recent times, so I'm not 100% sure I have the original rubber feet. If I find them I'll include them with the sale.

allaccess2.JPG

This one's in fairly good condition, few dings, couple of missing screws but it still holds together securely. The plastic cover over the LCD screen has been pushed in (common with a lot of these units) - this doesn't affect the usability at all. There's also a little bit of residue where labels have been stuck in the strip above the switches - I've cleaned off as much as I could. Comes with suitable UK / European power supply (9vAC, 2000mA) and instruction manual.

I can't find a UK price for these, as not many (any?) dealers seem to carry Rocktron's high end gear over here. Cheapest price new I can find is

• 4 weeks later...

Archived