• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rack Delays....

Looking for a new rack delay...

whats out there?

I need it to be midi controlled.

I really cant spend over 300.

The only one I see is the line 6 echo pro, but Ive had problems with almost every line 6 product Ive owned.

let know know.
    Gibson V's and and SGs

Laboga Studio Reverb, and Marshall SLX.

GooD DeaLs...... djfrank, mrt, soundman,AmpliFIRE, StopR, ten56gibby and many more.

I'm a big fan of the Lexicon MX200. $200 or less, and it sounds better than any pedal I've ever heard, and better than most analog devices I've heard. It's also MIDI-controllable. Highly recommended.

Comment

thanks man!.
      Gibson V's and and SGs

Laboga Studio Reverb, and Marshall SLX.

GooD DeaLs...... djfrank, mrt, soundman,AmpliFIRE, StopR, ten56gibby and many more.

Comment

Are there any particular features or anything you are looking for?

Comment

Been using the Rocktron intellifex for years. Delays are totally programable and MIDI controlled. Its amazing and you can pick them up cheap. Got mine for $75. Nevermind all the other cool stuff it does

Comment

The absolute best dedicated rack delay you can get for small coin is the Symetrix 606 - that is, if you like the idea of knobs and dual delay lines with resonant multimode filters, diffusion, and lots of modulation. The sound quality is tops, and if you know delay theory and can program, all sorts of modulation effects can be realized. A true gem for the delay lover who has need to really sculpt sound. Mild to wild, pure digi to tape echo emulation, it's all in there.

cheers,
            Ian
            @>~,~~'~

Comment

Tc Electronics G-Force quad tap delay is like no other, unless someone can bring it to life here on the forum. I would like to know if any other manufacture makes one, it's pretty sweet man. Not to mention all the other tricked out Fx it can do.
              71' Marshall superlead Langner modded
              Langner DCP-1
              83' Marshall JCM 800 Cameron modded
              81' Marshall JCM 800 2204 stock
              Numerous Jackson King Vs

WTB your Jackson KV1T

Comment

Working...
              X