Scarbee 50% Off Sale !

midinut

• Members

This was posted over at the "other" place and I wanted to make sure everyone here was aware of it.

http://www.musicplayer.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php?/ubb/get_topic/f/18/t/020338.html

I also posted this question over there and wanted to try it here too as I'm considering taking the plunge. I already have Lounge Lizard (1,2, & 3) and Mr. Ray and I really enjoy the physical modeling vst's I have. But also I've always been impressed with the demos I've heard of the Scarbee Rhodes and other samples as well. So I figure I'll ask it here too:

... before I bite the bullet here, can someone please clarify this. The Clavinet and Pianet lebraries are only included in the KGB Kontakt edition? If I get KGB Vst package I only get the Rhodes and Wurlie libraries? Just curious. I don't have Kontakt (or Kompakt or any other NI sample player). Does the Kontakt version come with a player? If not, am I SOL on getting the Clav and Pianet stuff? Inquring minds need to know ... and quickly. I'm heading back to Scarbee's site now to do a little more research into the specs. Just thought someone might have already found an answer. Thanks in advance.

-edit (at Scarbee's website I found the answer ... the Hohner Clavinet D6 is now called FEP (Funky Electric Piano), the Wurlie is called the EEP (Edgy Electric Piano) and the Pianet is now the SEP (Sticky Electric Piano). Now it all makes sense. Okay I'm in ... ordering the KGB (Vsti Edition) for 2 bills and some change! Sorry for the rant! I know you guys understand!

Archived