No announcement yet.

Trace Elliot Quatra Valve

Collapse
X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trace Elliot Quatra Valve

This is a Trace Elliot Quatra Valve bass head for sale. It is 200 watts of tube with 4 6550 Electro Harmonix power tubes, 2 12AX7 preamp tubes. Amp is in great shape and sounds incredible. According to British Audio Service I should be asking at least a $1000 for this head. conditioner. $750 +shipping unless you are local. No trades, sorry. Pics available upon request.

Thanks!

I was going through some old posts, did you ever sell your Quatra Valve? I am currently looking for one. If you did would you know where there is one for sale? Thanks

Comment

I finally checked on talkbass and it appears he sold it there, eventually. Man, sometimes the timing is just not meant to be...where is a good drummer when you want one. Still looking

Comment

I have one but it needs an output trans. Don't know what it's worth as I'm trying to decide if I want to fix it. It has new tubes. a few sliders are broke but still functional. I can replace the sliders. I guess these are really rare.

Comment

I have one but it needs an output trans. Don't know what it's worth as I'm trying to decide if I want to fix it. It has new tubes. a few sliders are broke but still functional. I can replace the sliders. I guess these are really rare.

PM sent

Comment

kewl
            I endorse Laura & Valve Queen tubes, you should too.Marshall, Gibson, Fender, Charvel/Jackson."I'm happy to pay my tech $40 bucks to take the Zap for me."One kick-butt deal with johnpace2 Dave Friedman of RACKSYSTEMS is a genius.After the Firebird X, i'm quite convinced Henry Juszkiewicz is crazy.Member of the JMP Hall of Fame.

Comment

PM sent

I still have the Quatra Valve if anybody has any interest!!

Comment

Working...
              X