EV SX-100 (SX100)

HotSkillet

• Members

These are the lightest speakers I've ever had but I've got to make some room in the new place and these either go here or go on ebay. These have been babied their entire life - no cosmetic issues to speak of and they sound great. Local pick up is preferred, but I will ship these (they only way 32 lbs each + box & packing peanuts/wrap) Here are the specs for the rest of us geeks.

- Compact 12-inch two-way system w/200 watts continuous, 800 watts peak power handling

- 65-degree x 65-degree Constant-directivity horn has excellent projection capability & allows the system to be used horizontally or vertically w/identical coverage

- Durable polypropylene enclosure is light & very strong. Available in black & white

- Built-in stand mount & inserts in enclosure accomodate a wide range of accessories to allow safe suspension, arraying & use as a floor monitor

- Ring-Mode Decoupling delivers smooth, accurate vocals, instruments & mids. Sound quality remains even over a wide dynamic range.

- Sx100+ (Black/Speakon)

- Speakon Connectors

Asking $400 for the pair (shipping should be around $35-$40 each via ground Fedex)

Archived