BBE DI-100x direct box + other unrelated stuff

angelhair0

• Members

Photo%20155.jpg

Audible Disease Rupture RP-1 $75 postage-paid in the USA

The insanity that can be heard from the Audible Disease Rupture RP-1 is just a twist of a knob away. The Rupture creates a feedback loop that takes just about any signal-processing device and spews forth demented sonic violence. Plug in a pitch shifter and create bizarre vortex of sound, which sometimes just disintegrates into screeching feedback. Phasers, Chorus, Filters and Flangers all sound like a mad, dilapidated machine going out of control. Hook up a distortion pedal and discharge an array of effects, from synth-like textures, to unsystematic octave jumps, to weird drum-loop like patterns. Experiment with anything and everything to get the most peculiar sounds you've ever heard! Be warned though, the Rupture does create exceedingly loud sounds. Caution must be used at extreme volumes.

Click here for samples.

HC Review.

Photo%2034.jpg

BBE DI-100x Direct Box $100 postage-paid in the USA

(BYOC Phaser not for sale)

The DI-100x is a high-quality professional-grade active DI box for touring sound applications and recording studios. It has a major advantage over other high-end DI boxes on the market, with its built-in Sonic Maximizer processor which employs the BBE 4th Generation Processing Engine - just like the 482i and 882i Sonic Maximizer models. The DI-100x yields excellent results with active or passive bass guitars, keyboards, and both acoustic and electric guitars. The DI-100x is an excellent choice for transferring any musical instrument signal direct to a mixing console.

Full description and reviews.

Photo%2073.jpg

2 Loop Mixers $50 each postage-paid in the USA

No idea who makes these. No info on the pedals. However, they WORK. Provides a straight-through in/out as well as an effects loop in/out. Knobs allow you to mix in and out your effects loop. There are directions on the back of each pedal.

I'll take cash or trades. I'm not looking for anything in particular besides Dan Electro Mini Effects. Send me any trade offer you'd like. However, the weirder/more obscure, the better.

ALSO, I work for a merch printing company. I can get you AWESOME DISCOUNTS on your shirts for your band. Get in touch!

photos_109.jpg

Archived