Starclassics, rack, cymbals, pedals, stands ALL MUST GO

charisteleios

• Members

I am selling the complete contents of my drum kit as follows:

Tama Starclassic Birch Shell kit in natural amber. Sizes 14, 12, 10 (normal depths) toms with 22x18" bass drum. All in excellent condition, never gigged. Toms equipped with aquarian performance II heads providing a VERY clean warm sound.

Gilbralter gig rack (short arms) in good condition with several clamps, memory clamps, and boom arms (tama).

2 cymbal stands (1 tama and 1 yamaha) both in good condition, very sturdy and thick.

Tama "1st chair system" leather, embroidered throne. Wide butt with molded seat.

Yamaha double pedal (double chained)

Tama Iron Cobra 2 leg hi-hat stand (perfect for use with any double pedal)

Zildjian K Custom 14" crash

Zildjian K Custom (dark) bottom with K top (13") highhats...which is an awesome combination.

Zildjian 20" Z-Custom ride. Has an amazing bell.

Pearl 14" free-floating piccolo snare in natural MAPLE! This thing is amazingly tunable, sensitive and loud. One of the best rimshots I've ever heard. By far one of my most favorite snares. 14x3.5". You can tune it to play any style. Tunable to true piccalo or something more like the 5 inch depth. Can change out free-floating rim system with other shells (bronze, brass, steal, birch etc).

I will sell any piece separately or any number of pieces together...and of course the entire kit all together. I can accept paypal, cash, money order, cashiers checks, or check (upon clearance) I live in Williamstown, Nj. Items can be picked up, delievered (within reason) and of course shipped.

Email me at matack2@comcast.net with questions or to discuss prices. I'm very flexible. Need to sell asap as I'm going back to school to pursue a masters degree.

Archived