Custom Pearl Kit, rack, cymbals, tons of extras!

jasonbradley

• Members

http://cgi.ebay.com/Customized-Pearl-Export-Drum-Kit-Cymbols-and-Rack_W0QQitemZ230229828748QQihZ013QQcategoryZ64441QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Customized pearl export drum kit in great condition! Comes with everything you see, in the pics, plus even more extra clamps you don't see. (some clamps are still new in the package). 6 piece kit with sizes 18x22 kick .. 8,10,14,16 toms. 14 snare. You get six cymbals as well. 17 inch Zildjian A Crash, 16 inch Sabian XS crash, 17 inch Zildjian A Custom crash, 18 inch Zildjian A crash, 14 inch Zildjian Hi-hats and 20 inch Sabian ride. The A custom and 18 inch Zildjian are broke. They still sound great, I just used them for fun when I practiced.

You also get the entire gibraltar "V-Rack". Tons of boom arms and clamps...it's in excellent shape. Pearl hi-hat stand and Pacific double bass pedal are also included.. However, the double bass pedal is pretty cheap and older.. so you might want to upgrade that if your a serious double bass user.

All heads are Evans G2's on top.. and G1's on bottoms. They have plenty of life left. The kick drum has a Evans Emad on the batter side that will need to be replaced within the next few months. The kit will ship with no resonant head ($40.00) because I'd like to keep the custom logo one for history's sake!

If you have any questions, please ask away! This is a great buy and will serve someone very well as a great sounding and killer looking kit. I only played one show on it after having it re-done... before that, I played several shows and recorded several times as well.. it always sounded great!! If you'd like to hear a sample of what they sound like.. listen at www.myspace.com/thehollowrocks No longer in a band, moving and have no place to keep the drums.

No refund, no return due to large size item. Buyer may choose dollar amount for insurance coverage. Payment is due within 24 hours at end of auction. Item will ship within 48 hours of cleared payment.

Archived