Truth Snare Drum

Collapse
X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Truth Snare Drum

Sold

That's the first good looking Truth drum I've seen, I think. If it's not a Keller shell, whose is it?
    SPAM:Bosphorus Master 20" ride (very light) $270vintage A Zildjian (late 50s) 22" ride $225Bad sellers on eBay: zildjianking45 (Mark Saia), vinnysvintage (Vince Viano)Want the story of the Forgotten Clown? Feel free to PM me.Originally Posted by 6topher: So yeah, it sucks, but you still gotta rock.

Comment

Sold

Comment

Keller is the number one shell supplier in the world and LOTS of big companies use them. What makes the quality better?
        SPAM:Bosphorus Master 20" ride (very light) $270vintage A Zildjian (late 50s) 22" ride $225Bad sellers on eBay: zildjianking45 (Mark Saia), vinnysvintage (Vince Viano)Want the story of the Forgotten Clown? Feel free to PM me.Originally Posted by 6topher: So yeah, it sucks, but you still gotta rock.

Comment

sold

Comment

So...*what* makes the quality better?

Or are you just saying you like the tone of the walnut shell over the tone of a birch shell? Or are you just saying that the walnut shells cost more?

Comment

sold

Comment

sold

Comment

Working...
                X