FS...ESP Mirage Custom....Extreme Custom Graphic Alert!!

uberthrall

• Members

Ok, so I had a really bad GAS attack this week.....got 4 new guitars, so I'm moving a few to catch up. This one here is a late 80's/early 90's ESP Mirage Custom. MIJ back in the heyday, this one will also ship with the original ESP hardshell case.

As you can plainly see, someone was quite the artiste. The collage is comprised of various random stuff, and not really clearcoated as far as I can tell. I was well aware of it when I bought it, and was fully intending to remove all the artwork. However when I got it.......I actually liked it. If someone wanted to remove it, it wouldn't be much of a problem to do so. I'm also pretty confident that any adhesive residue could be removed with that Goo Gone stuff......Goof Off too for that matter.

The Pickups are EMG's, an 81 in the bridge and SA's in the middle and neck. I also replaced the trem with the correct Synclair trem that was in really good shape. It sounds and plays great, but having 14 or 15 guitars lying around means some of em don't get played......this is one of them. I currently have it tuned to dropped C, and strung with a set of hybrid 11"s.

I need to move this one, and a few others fairly quickly so I'll let her go for $475 shipped in the OHSC, to anywhere in the CONUS.

collagemirage001.jpg

collagemirage002.jpg

• Members

Had a few pages open at the same time....just checked back in.

This one is sold to Metlupass2......what DOES that mean anyway, bro?...LOL.

Jim, sorry dude...you missed it by a hair. It was a pleasure doing business with you the first time......look forward to doing so again.

S8C.....nah man, no other ESP's at the moment. I have a Peavey Wolfgang mutant, Jackson DK2S sustainer, and a really nice Jap LP on the block though.

• Members

It goes WAY back to my AIM days over 10 years ago. I was obsessed with Metallica and wanted something close to metal up your ass, but that wouldn't fit and you needed number. I've just stuck with it for pretty much all forums just cause I am so used to it.

Now that you explain it, and I look at your handle it makes perfect sense.:thu:

Archived