FT: DAR Tuzzia

BozzOfAngels

• Members

Brief & Accurate Description of gear/guitar: DAR Tuzzia - 10/10 condition - only a couple of months old

This amp is a BEAST. It's powered by 6C33 tubes which are like KT88's with more headroom, but also has some EL34 crunch..

The clean channel is warm and jazzy - rarely will you encounter a high gain amp with this nice of a clean channel. It's warmer and thicker than the ENGL Invader, but not as chimey.. They're actually very similar.

The gain channel is somewhere between an Invader and Uberschall. It has a nice pronounced low-mid thump, as well as very smooth highs and well pronounced mids. It can do all sorts of styles from hard rock, 80's metal, tight death metal, and djent. If you put a tube screamer up front, the gain is even more articulate (I have a Suhr Shiba if anyone is interested in it). The lead tone is really smooth. Basically, no matter how much gain you pile on, you can hear everything you're playing. It really does remind me of the Invader.

Custom Options: Two perpendicular handles rather than one and purple LED's. It also has a carbon fiber shell, which looks and feels awesome.

Accessories: Footswitch

Contact Info: PM or e-mail me

References: I have tons from SevenString.org, Harmony-Central, rig-talk, The Gear Page, , etc

Price: I'm looking for trades - mostly guitars but I'll accept some amps or possibly other things.

Value is around $1700, give or take depending on the deal. Im easy to work with so just contact me.

Pictures:

DSC00486.jpg

DSC00488.jpg

DSC00489.jpg

DSC00490.jpg

DSC00491.jpg

DSC00494.jpg

DSC00495.jpg

DSC00496.jpg

...and it looks lovely under a tree:

DSC00498.jpg

Archived