Gibson EC-10 Standard A/E

Blokish

• Members

Gibson EC-10 Acoustic Electric Guitar - Ebony

Made in Gibson's Boseman Montana plant. It has 20 Frets short-scale neck. Solid spruce top, arched Maple back, solid maple sides and neck. The body is double bound top and back in black & white. Abalone Dot inlays on the fretboard. "Gibson" name on headstock inlay-ed with pearl, sound hole has a LOT of abalone inlays around it, beautiful. Chrome grover tuners. Tusq nut and saddles. Single soft (rounded) cutaway. It has a high quality saddle transducer pick-up and pre-amp with onboard controls including volume, brilliance, treble, mid, bass and a phase switch. VERY well built AND has that Gibson sound.

It is a very responsive guitar. Rosewood fretboard & bridge. It is a very nice looking guitar; very handsome. It was originally listed at over $1600 when new and I got it for a little under $1000 used but nearly new condition. I bought it off of a guy at church who takes great care of his stuff. It has never even had a strap button put on it. I have always strung my strap from the neck to the endpin. The wife and I are increasing the size of our home by two feet (if you know what I mean) and this is the one to go. I am only keeping my USA Tele to play at church.

Serial No: 92468013 so that will tell you the age.

Please let me know of any questions I can answer. Some answers I can guess are:

Archived