Yavin

• Members

1990 Korean made Epi PR350S.

3851449730_7aa83c2af0.jpg3851453902_253293cd14.jpg3851458418_084a541949.jpg

Spruce top

Mahogany Sides, back and neck

Rosewood Fretboard and bridge

Herringbone inlay at back joint

Plays very well and in great shape for a 19 year old guitar. Couple minor nicks and rash on the gloss finish but nothing major. GONE TRADED LOCALLY.

• Members

Hi. Unless the label says SR or SM after pr350s - this is only a solid top.

Where did you find that info? I have found more than one reference to this being solid mahogany back and sides. Please give the source of your information.

• Members

Sure, I used to own two pr350 sr acoustics, and they have that sound...I contacted Epi, and was told that only the 'sr' and 'sm' were solid woods, while the pr350s shows a solid top. (My pr350sr had more roaring sound than my Masterbilt.) Also searched on the web, found quite a bit of info, really. Even the HC announcement years ago.

Wasn't trying to rain on anyones parade, just what I learned a couple of years ago, and the web info sorta backs it up.

• Members

Sure, I used to own two pr350 sr acoustics, and they have that sound...I contacted Epi, and was told that only the 'sr' and 'sm' were solid woods, while the pr350s shows a solid top. (My pr350sr had more roaring sound than my Masterbilt.) Also searched on the web, found quite a bit of info, really. Even the HC announcement years ago.

Wasn't trying to rain on anyones parade, just what I learned a couple of years ago, and the web info sorta backs it up.

No, I am not offended. I want my listing to be accurate. I read a couple sources that indicated it was solid wood...crap. The blue book of acoustic guitars even alludes to it being solid and valued around $200 in this condition.

Well, perhaps I was wrong. Still sounds great either way. If I don't sell it, no biggie. Thanks for the heads up, sorry about the misrepresentation. :facepalm: It was unintentional.

• Members

And, having owned the model you are selling, your price is VERY fair, as they have an excellent, articulate sound! The woods on those models age really well. Your price is actually just right. I paid over 250.00 for my pr350s...Btw, I think a pr350sm would go for over 450.00. Hard to find those...

• Members

He is correct...only the designation SR or SM equate with all solid wood models.

Still a good guitar no doubt.

Jeff

Archived