5150-3, Mesa Strategy 500, Recto Preamp, Temoverb, Gibson Les Paul Gold Top

Moshaholic

• Members

5150 III SOLD!!!!!

MESA RECTIFIER PREAMP SOLD!!!

If any of you are interested email me @gilesmarino@hotmail.com so I can get back to you easier and faster!

email gilesmarino@hotmail.com

I will try and get a picture for you soon of This sweet Gibson Traditional Gold Top 2008 Model...

The rosewood fret board is really nice, dark and figured, the weight it perfect and the guitar is Pleked.

I bought this brand new from AMS over the summer for $2,200.00 and played it at home a few times (I have 15 guitars and this was not really a go-to axe for me)... The thing balrey has even a finger print on it and it drop dead mint...

NO trades - $1750.00, this is basily a brand new guitar

I have a brand new EVH 5150-3 1/2 stack in Ivory that I bought brand new just before Christmas NIB... I have all paper work, foot switch, factory boxes and I believe the 5 year warreny is fully transferable... Maybe 2 hours of home use tops... $1850 FOR THE Both the Head and the Matching 4x12 cab

Mesa Strategy 500

Seriously - The most like new and cleanest strategy 500 you will ever see again in your lifetime since these were sold in stores ages ago.

$1200.00 The guy I got this from said he was a MEsa endorsee... I could not verify this though...

Picture1341.jpg

Picture1343.jpg

Mint Preamp - No marks anywhere, was racked with nylon washers to protect the screw holes.

$650.00

5df8_3.JPG

Yes Ladies and Gentlemen - The infamous Tremoverb Dual Recitifer head that suposedly is broken - NOT!

A forumite from HCAF saw it last night and verfified this amp just kicks ass - Includes cover and footswitch and a new set of Ruby 6L6 power tubes. Preamp tubes are chineese with no mesa logo... This amp is pure kick ass and dead mint

$1,100.00

bimboverbsell1.jpg

• Members

5150 III SOLD!!!!!

MESA RECTIFIER RECORDING PREAMP SOLD!!!

If any of you are interested email me @gilesmarino@hotmail.com so I can get back to you easier and faster!

email
gilesmarino@hotmail.com

I will try and get a picture for you soon of This sweet Gibson Traditional Gold Top 2008 Model...

The rosewood fret board is really nice, dark and figured, the weight it perfect and the guitar is Pleked.

I bought this brand new from AMS over the summer for $2,200.00 and played it at home a few times (I have 15 guitars and this was not really a go-to axe for me)... The thing balrey has even a finger print on it and it drop dead mint...

NO trades - $1750.00, this is basily a brand new guitar

I have a brand new EVH 5150-3 1/2 stack in Ivory that I bought brand new just before Christmas NIB... I have all paper work, foot switch, factory boxes and I believe the 5 year warreny is fully transferable... Maybe 2 hours of home use tops... $1850 FOR THE Both the Head and the Matching 4x12 cab

Mesa Strategy 500

Seriously - The most like new and cleanest strategy 500 you will ever see again in your lifetime since these were sold in stores ages ago.

$1200.00 The guy I got this from said he was a MEsa endorsee... I could not verify this though...

Picture1341.jpg

Picture1343.jpg

Mint Preamp - No marks anywhere, was racked with nylon washers to protect the screw holes.

$650.00

5df8_3.JPG

Yes Ladies and Gentlemen - The infamous Tremoverb Dual Recitifer head that suposedly is broken - NOT!

A forumite from HCAF saw it last night and verfified this amp just kicks ass - Includes cover and footswitch and a new set of Ruby 6L6 power tubes. Preamp tubes are chineese with no mesa logo... This amp is pure kick ass and dead mint

$1,100.00

bimboverbsell1.jpg

bump

Archived