Losing two CEOs in a two-month period is only the tip of the iceberg CEOs don't ...
Voxengo Voxformer version 2.5 update is now
available for download. Voxformer is a multi-functional vocal channel
strip plugin for professional audio and sound production applications,
available in AudioUnit and VST plug-in formats, for Mac OS X and
Version 2.5 update implements the following changes:
* The "Show All Channel Meters" routing switch added.
* Additional visual look variation settings added.
* Knobs in the compressor mode editor can now be linked with the
* Smooth filter automation implemented.
* "Filled Spectrum" spectrum display mode switch added.
* Oversampling filter type "Min-phase/Lin-phase" switch added.
* Global "Auto Oversampling Level" 1X (off) option added.
* Control surface crosshair option added (can be switched off in
the global options).
* De-esser pre-post compressor position switch added.
Combining several professional quality processing modules, Voxformer
was designed to be a comprehensive solution for all your vocal
processing needs – be it spoken or sung vocals. In most cases
Voxformer can be used for processing of a wide range of instruments
* Two built-in vocal compressors
* Two-band compressor operation
* Asymmetric compression
* 5-band equalizer
* Real-time FFT spectrum analyzer
* Noise gate (de-breath) module
* De-esser module
* Presence boosting module
* Saturation module
* Residue listening mode
* Multi-channel processing
* Internal channel routing
* Channel grouping
* Mid/side processing
* Up to 8x oversampling
* 64-bit floating point processing
* Preset manager
* Undo/redo history
* A/B comparisons
* Contextual hint messages