Previously EPIC FX was released for Native Instrument's Kontakt only, but now it has been converted to other popular formats, like: Apple Logic EXS, Propellerhead Reason NN-XT and SFZ. The sounds contained in this collection have been created using a wide range of sound design and recording techniques and are organized into two main categories:
- 24 Composite sound effects, also available as separated elements (intros, hits, tails) for a total of 75 samples.
- 422 sounds consisting of transitions, intros, hits, blasts, metallic and dark impacts.
- EPIC FX is an exceptional money and time saver with top quality sounds at an attractive price, your shortcut to the huge, "larger than life" kind of sound featured in some of the latest movie productions, simply a must have for any composer and sound designer working with films, trailers, TV and jingles. Specifications
For more information and some audio examples, visit their website at: http://www.virtuasonic.com/epicfx.html< /a> EPIC FX is available as a digital download, the MSRP price is €64.95 (excl. VAT) / $ 94.95.
- Presets: Blasts / Giants / Impacts 1& 2 / Noise Forms / Transitions 1, 2 & 3
- 497 samples
- Sampling rate: 24-bit / 44.1 KHz
- Total size: 530 Mbytes
- Formats: WAV 24 bit, KONTAKT 2 (version 2.4 required, compatible with KONTAKT 3 and 4), EXS, Reason NN-XT, SFZ.