The first volume of the New York Legacy Series appeared as the core library in Toontrack´s critically acclaimed Superior Drummer software and was closely followed by Volume 2 – the first SDX expansion pack to be released. New York Studios Volume 3 is the much-anticipated continuation of this series, which focuses on capturing drums in the best New York studios.
Recorded in the renowned Avatar Studios and featuring several vintage and custom kits, this session is best described as a prequel to that first core library which was also recorded in Avatar studios and by the same team, engineer duo Neil Dorfsman and Pat Thrall together with drummer Nir Z.
The drums were recorded through a Neve 8068 console and signal chains of modern and vintage studio gear by the aforementioned engineer/drummer team that has decades worth of experience behind the console and in the tracking room. Between them, they have worked with artists covering the whole gamut of genres, from classic rock (Kiss, Meatloaf, Bruce Springsteen) to soul (Joss Stone, John Mayer) and modern pop (Beyoncé, Katy Perry).
- Recorded in the legendary Avatar Studios in New York City
- 18 GB of raw, unprocessed drum sounds recorded through Neve, Pultec and GML signal chains
- Three (3) full kits (Ludwig, Slingerland, Rogers) and additional snares
- Several setups of different cymbals
- Included MIDI library played by session drummer Nir Z
- Included presets for instant mix-ready sounds
RRP: £127.00 / €159.00
Requires Superior Drummer