The Undercab speaker cabinet line was developed primarily for the combo amp owner, as a more compact alternative to existing,conventional. and bulky, extension speaker cabinets. Sherlock Audio Canada introduces The Undercab, Developed by SpeakerMate designer Gilles Grignon, The Undercab speaker cabinet line was developed primarily for the combo amp owner, as a more compact alternative to existing,conventional. and bulky, extension speaker cabinets currently available. The UnderCab's slim,low profile was designed to fit under most typical single speaker(1x12" type)combo amps without hogging up more real estate on stage or in the studio.
The UnderCab's easy to carry,compact,format also easily stows in the trunk or back seat of any vehicle,which can be easily appreciated by players that have to" pick up & go" for that quick gig or spur of the moment recording session.
Thanks to it's array of custom spec'd and modified drivers,the UnderCab is available in three uniquely voiced models:
- The StudioLite Model (fiberpine enclosure) — $299.00 cdn
- The Yankee Model (birch enclosure) — $399.00cdn
- The British Model (birch enclosure) — $449.00cdn
The UnderCab measures: 22" wide x 14" deep x 9" high and weighs(approx.) 25lbs
All UnderCabs feature the following:
- Rabbeted wall enclosures,PVA glued,and, further reinforced with our own unique,locking dovetail cabinet construction for the ultimate structural integrity.
- Sealed,inset rear panel.
- All metal corners,bottom feet,metal re-enforced strap handle,secured in place with T-nuts.
- Speakers are gasketed and secured in place with metal threaded inserts & machine bolts (NOT wood screws)
- Metal jack plate with dual ¼" Neutrik jacks.
- Rubber "stand-by" feet on one end
- Full-face,poly coated,damped metal speaker grille to protect the speakers