Scott French's newly released SF3 Singlecut Progression is a compact, lightweight electric guitar with a 12th fret body extension/strap button location for great balance. Like all Scott French Musical Instruments the SF3 Singlecut Progression is completely customizable and handmade in Auburn, CA.
- Standard or Headless versions
- Your choice of quality woods
- Sperzel and Hipshot or ABM hardware
- Your choice of scale length, fret size, neck carve, fingerboard radius, etc.
- High gloss polyester finish over natural wood or custom mixed colors
- Locking Strap Buttons and Locking Tuners (or Locking Nut)
- Two humbucking pickups of your choice
- Optional Roland Synth Install
- Prices start at $2200 for a well optioned carve top SF3 Singlecut Progression (flat top pictured)