|(Click for a close-up)|
If you havent already heard the buzz surrounding the original Pitch n Time, you will be blown away by Version 2.0. Pitch n Time has already been nominated for the EQ blue ribbon award 2000 and the Technical Excellence and Creativity Awards 2000, not to mention glowing reviews in pro-audio magazines the world over.
So what are the NEW features for Pitch n Time 2.0?
- Fully Mac and Windows compatible
- Multi-Channel Mode allows you to process up to 48 tracks together while maintaining their original phase coherency.
- Time-Morph allows you to drop a marker at an event and move it anywhere; the audio flexes before and after to allow you to stretch out a single note, or even change the timing of a loop.
- Variable Pitch Mapping allows you to pitch-correct individual notes, remove or create pitch slides, or even make a realistic record scratch sound.
- Variable Tempo Mapping gives you the power to create variable tempo maps and changes over the length of your sample.
- Waveform Overview means you can actually see the effects of your tempo map as it is applied directly to the waveform.
These new features add to the already impressive standard features of Pitch n Time:
- Perfect Pro-Tools integration.
- Modify tempo from 50% to 200% of original and simultaneously pitch shift by ±12 semitones.
- Unrivalled and unprecedented processing quality.
- Unique patent-pending time compression/expansion and pitch-shifting algorithm.
- No loss of timing accuracy.
- Process stereo tracks without phasing.
- Process Dolby matrix encoded tracks without losing surround information.
- Time stretch by % tempo change, % length change, target length, or target BPM.
- Select pitch shift by % frequency change or semitone shift.
- Preview changes in real time.