Peavey® set the standard for affordable, feature-packed P.A. solutions more than four decades ago. The new Peavey PVX™ Series loudspeakers are the culmination of decades of R&D and experience building the best portable, all-in-one audio solutions—combining legendary Peavey performance and reliability with modern design for audio pros and musicians of all levels. Peavey PVX 12 and PVX 15 passive loudspeakers deliver superior sound quality by utilizing advanced materials. The Peavey RX14™ 1.4-inch titanium diaphragm compression driver, coupled to a constant directivity horn, reproduces high and mid-high frequencies with clarity, while heavy-duty, premium Peavey woofers with 2-3/8-inch voice coils handle the lows and low-mids. These two-way loudspeaker systems are lightweight and rugged, and will handle 400 watts program and 800 watts peak power for live music, speech and other sound reinforcement applications. Peavey PVX enclosures are housed in a durable, injection-molded enclosure that includes a pole mount, three multi-point flying locations and a tilt-back design to accommodate use as a personal monitor. A black powder-coated steel grille provides driver protection and a clean, professional appearance. The Peavey PVX Series passive enclosures are available now from authorized Peavey retailers. Please visit www.peavey.com/dealerlocator to find a dealer near you.
PVX 12 and PVX 15 Loudspeakers
- Two-way 800 watt peak handling powered enclosure
- RX 14 titanium compression driver
- 12" or 15” high-performance Peavey woofer with 2.3" voice coil
- Multiple cabinet fly points
- Pole mountable cabinet
- Molded in cabinet handles
- Angled side for use as monitor when required
- Rugged polypropylene molded enclosure
- Parallel 1/4" and four-pin twist-lock inputs
- 32 lbs. (14.5 kg) for both models
- PVX 12: U.S. MSRP $299.99 ($199.99 street)
- PVX 15: U.S. MSRP $399.99 ($249.99 street)
Features, specifications and pricing are subject to change without notice.