Overloud releases the version 2.2 of TH2, its reference guitar amp and effect plugin. The upgrade is free to all TH2 registered users.
TH2 delivers huge sound with flexible and intuitive control. It is modeled after a wide variety of amplifiers, including the authorized modeling of Randall®, THD® and Brunetti® amplifiers, cabinets and stompboxes.
New features in version 2.2
- New Saint Amp effect emulates a classic amp+cab in a pedal.
- New switch to enable/disable automation for smart parameters
- Improvement: the list in the sound browser now scrolls to show the current sound and variation
- Improvement: better compatibility when RTAS and AAX plug-ins are both present
- Fix: variations aren't immediately marked as modified when opening the RTAS plug-in
- Fix: no more lost clicks in the overview panel on Lion
TH2 is available as a standalone application and as a plugin in VST, RTAS, AAX and AU format for Mac OSX 10.5 or higher and Windows XP or higher. Both 32 bit and 64 bit versions are natively available. It is currently shipping and available for download from Overloud website http://www.overloud.com.