Steinberg Media Technologies AG announces release of the Nuendo 96/52 audio card with updated drivers for MacOs and Windows computers.
Nuendo PCI 96 52 audio card features include:
- 3 x ADAT digital I/O, based on RME's reliable Bitclock PLL
- 1 x SPDIF digital I/O, based on RME's reliable DIGI96 technology
- 1 x ADAT Sync In (9-pin D-type) for sample accurate transfers
- 1 x Word clock I/O (BNC) on included expansion board
- 1 x Breakout cable for coaxial SPDIF operation
- Zero wait state PCI Busmaster interface with additional burst FIFO (120 MS/s transfer rate in both directions)
- No drop out problems at high PCI bus load
- New hardware design: 52 mono channels in block mode, organized in 32 bit ASIO double buffers
- ASIO protocol is hard-wired: the result in speed and performance is a 0 % CPU load even when using all 52 channels.
- The 130 MB transfer rate for record and playback results in only a 9% PCI bus load when using all 52 channels
- New Enhanced Zero Latency Monitoring, now operational even with different sample rates at input and output
The Nuendo 96/52 card comes with MacOs drivers that bring full ASIO performance to the Mac platform and drivers for Windows 98/ME, Windows NT and Windows 2000.
The Nuendo PCI 96 52 is available in April 2001at Steinberg Dealers worldwide for a MSRP of USD 799.00