With today's wide range and affordability of amp simulation plug-ins (many of which now come bundled with sequencers) embracing the huge range of guitar tone options that are available has never been easier. Use Big Bad Guitars Direct to:
- Seamlessly mix and match parts from every song suite by using your own amp tones.
- Add "effect pedal" sounds to the signal BEFORE hitting the amp; like a guitar player would do.
- Use traditional guitar player tone techniques, like using different levels of overdrive/distortion depending on the dynamics of the song.
- Big Bad Guitars Direct is another release in the BPM Flex Series, so rest assured that every REX-based loop in the collection can be used at virtually any tempo without artificial stretching or unwanted audio artifacts.
- Purchase Big Bad Guitars Direct and Big Bad Guitars at the same time and save $65.00. Owners of the standard version of Big Bad Guitars can upgrade for only $34.99. SPECIFICATIONS
Pricing and Availability: Big Bad Guitars Direct is now available as a Download for $99.99.
- Big Bad Guitars Direct presents 738 files for each format: REX2, Stylus RMX, Apple Loops and ACIDized Wav. Each part is presented as a mono, single guitar part, and an accompanying stereo loop with each part panned hard left and right.
- Big Bad Guitars Direct is organized into 16 "mini-song" suites. Each suite contains clearly labeled song parts, riffs, string "scrapes" and sustained chords for endings and breaks.
- The collection takes 130+ "remix" style guitar loops from Big Bad Guitars that feature filtered, "stuttered" and effected sounds designed to take each suite to the next level.
- Any of the REX-based loops (used in Stylus RMX and Reason) can be used at tempos as slow as 76 BPM.
- Big Bad Guitars Direct presents a "Toolbox" section of straight-ahead 8th and 16th note palm-muted power chord loops, designed to supplement any suite or stand on their own as the backbone to any track.
- Using Big Bad Guitars Direct within Stylus RMX requires the user to drag-and-drop only one folder into RMX's included S.A.G.E. Converter. No further organization is needed.
- All loops are in 24-bit/44.1kHz resolution.
Owners of the standard version of Big Bad Guitars can upgrade for only $34.99.
Purchasers can save $65.00 when purchasing Big Bad Guitars and Big Bad Guitars Direct together.