|(Click for a close-up)|
discoDSP has released Phantom, a new FM/PM VST Synthesizer for Wndows featuring Yamaha DX100, DX27 and DX21 SysEx import.
Phantom is a four operator phase/frequency modulation synthesizer that offers eight different operator routing algorithms. A four-pole multimode resonant filter is provided for sound shaping and stereo effects help polish your instrument's sound.
A demo is available for download. The registered version costs €150 (about 180 USD). Customers of discoDSP Discovery and discoDSP Vertigo can get a special discount price.
- Eight voices / Four operators phase/frequency modulation synthesizer.
- 2 GHz CPU recommended for full polyphony.
- Win32 VST2.0 or higher version compliant host.
- Key and velocity scaling.
- Initial phase (with free-run support).
- Phase modulation self-feedback amount.
- Tune (Frequency ratio).
- Octave shift.
- Amplitude LFO and AD1SD2R envelope.
- Eight Operator routing algorithms.
- Customizable pitch bend range.
- Global velocity modulation/amplitude sense.
- Glide with auto-on-legato mode.
- Full mono/legato/polyphonic operation.
- Pitch LFO and AD1SD2R envelope.
- 4-Pole resonant filter (Lowpass, Hipass, Bandpass, Reject modes).
- Filter LFO and AD1SD2R envelope.
- Built-in stereo multieffects unit with chorus, delay and reverb.
- Pitch bend / Mod wheel controller.
- Yamaha DX100/DX27/DX21 SysEx data import.
- Includes 128 presets.
- Lifetime free updates for registered users.