|(Click for a close-up)|
Behringer used the 2005 Musikmesse show to announce the MINI MIC MIC800, a compact microphone preamp. The MINI MIC MIC800 is part of a brand-new Mini series of 9.5"-wide signal processors designed for home-recording and hard-disk recording.
The MINI MIC MIC800 features:
- Preamplifier for all microphone, instrument and line-level sources.
- Preamp Modeling with 16 preamp voicings designed for electric and acoustic guitars, keyboards, bass guitars, drums, vocals, etc;
- VTC Tube Modeling technology creates the warmth of vacuum tubes;
- Equipped with Behringer's output limiter;
- Dedicated Low Cut filter eliminates unwanted noise, eg. floor rumble;
- +48V phantom power and 20 dB Pad;
- Vintage-style VU meter for level indication;
- Alps potentiometers and illuminated switches;
- All Mini Series models can be stacked on top of each other to create an ultra-compact signal processor solution;