Vox introduced two new Valvetronix models at Musikmesse, the AD120VTX and AD60VTX, with come equipped with custom-designed NeoDog neodymium speakers .
These new amps are based on the AD120VT/AD60VT including the power amp section with feature Vox's Valve Reactor circuitry to provide the sound, feel and dynamic range of tube amps. The VariAmp Power Select lets you match the Valvetronix amps' output power to the wattage of the amp being modeled for more realism. The speakers are made with neodynium and manufactured by Celestion.The cabinets are made with high-class-grade plywood.
- Amp Models: 16 types
- Effects: 22 types (Drive:10 types, Modulation: 5 types, Delay: 3 types, Reverb: 3 types, Noise Reduction:1 type)
- Programs: 32 (8 Bank x 4 Channel)
- In/Outputs: 2 x Guitar Input(High, Low), 1 x Phone, 1 x Vox Bus,AD120VTX = 2(L&R) x Send & Return , 2(L&R) x Line Out, 2(L&R) x Speaker Out, AD60VTX = 1 x Send & Return , 1 x Line Out, 1 x Speaker Out
- Effect send/return and line out jacks
- Speakers: AD120VTX= 2 x Vox NeoDog Original Neodymium Speaker(Celestion) 12 inch, 8 Ohm, AD60VTX= 1 x Vox NeoDog Original Neodymium Speaker(Celestion) 12 inch, 8 Ohm
- Output Power: AD120VTX = 120W(2 x 60W) RMS (With impedance switch between 8 or 16 ohms), AD60VTX = 60W RMS (With impedance switch between 8 or 16 ohms)
- Tuner Measurement Range: 27.5 Hz-2,093 Hz (A0-C7)
- Calibration: A = 438-445 Hz
- Signal Processing: A/D Conversion 20bit, D/A Conversion 20bit, Sampling Frequency 48KHz
- Dimensions: AD120VTX=699(W) x 267(D) x 559(H)mm/27.52"(W) x 10.51"(D) x 22"(H), AD60VTX=530(W) x 267(D) x 559(H)mm/20.87"(W) x 10.51"(D) x 22"(H) (including protrusions)
- Weight: 26.2kg / 57.76 lbs. (AD120VTX), 19.6kg / 43.21lbs. (AD60VTX).
- Power Consumption: AD120VTX = 175W, AD60VTX = 90W
- Accessories: AC Cord
- Options: VC-4 VOX Foot Controller
(Specifications and features are subject to change without notice.)