IK Multimedia is proud to announce that SampleTank 2.1 is now shipping! This highly anticipated upgrade for the industry-standard sample workstation plug-in comes complete with enhanced application features and an enlarged 2 DVD sound set.
The new SampleTank 2.1 software and sound features:
- SampleTank 2.1 offers a re-mastered and enlarged sound set now on 2 DVDs with an expanded 6.5GB sound library
Offering 2GB of additional new material, more than 1,700 sounds and a total of 6.5GB of samples on 2 DVDs, the new SampleTank 2.1 is more extensive and diverse than ever before! SampleTank 2.1 features more multi-sampled instruments, loops, phrases, percussion, traditional instruments, world percussion loops and a wider range of electronic and acoustic instruments in every category and style.
- Enhanced STRETCH engine with separate algorithms for multi- sampled note and phrase sounds with additional timbral control features
- Improved Pitch-Shift/Time-Stretch now includes grain control for better compatibility with a wider range of sounds
- Now available as a stand-alone application, for immediate playing, so you don't have to launch a host application to use the program
- The ability to create complex 16 part splits and layers with new Range controls
- New synth engine features with Syncable LFOs, 16 assignable stereo outputs and more
SampleTank 2.1 Features:
- 16 part multi-timbral sound module with layering capability
- Re-mastered and enlarged sound set with 6.5GB Library on 2 DVDs, over 1700 sounds
- Works both as a standalone application and as a plug-in
- Newly expanded 16 stereo outputs
- Mix view and full mix parameters control
- 3 synth engines: Newly enhanced STRETCH, Pitch-shift/Time-stretch and traditional Resampling
- New Range Controls for creating complex splits and layers
- Total sound editing features with full access to 50 Synth-Sampler engine controls
- BPM Syncable LFOs and Portamento feature
- Loop Sync feature for precision and flexibility
- Zone feature for single sample accurate editing
- 32 built-in DSP effects, up to 5 per channel
- Full MIDI controllable, responding to MIDI Program change
- Imports WAV, AIFF, SDII, AKAI S-1000/3000 and SAMPLECELL formats
- User preset and module save features, also a convenient back up function
- Customizable keywords and sound search function with integrated sounds database
- 256 notes polyphony
- Customizable display colors
- Available as VST, RTAS, DXi, AU
- For Mac OS X, Windows XP
Price, availability, upgrades
SampleTank 2.1 XL has an MSRP of $499 US/419 Euro and SampleTank 2.1 L has an MSRP of $299 US/249 Euro. Both are currently available in the IK dealer/distributor network worldwide. All SampleTank LE/SE and previous SampleTank 1.0 customers can upgrade to the new SampleTank 2.1XL for $299 US/249 Euro or the new SampleTank 2.1 L for $199 US/169 Euro.
All SampleTank 2.0 L/XL customers will receive a free downloadable update to SampleTank 2.1's application. Also, SampleTank 2.0 XL customers who registered after January 20th, 2005 are eligible for a free upgrade to the new DVDs of sounds by simply filling out the online form here. SampleTank 2.0 XL customers who purchased before January 20th, 2005 can upgrade to the new plug-in for free and take advantage of a limited time offer to get the new sound set (available on 2 DVDs) for $99 US/79 Euro. SampleTank L customers who purchased before January 20th, 2005 can upgrade to the new plug-in for free and take advantage of a limited time offer to get the new sound set for $199 US/169 Euro. For detailed Sample Tank 2.1 information please visit http://www.sampletank.com/ST21Overview.html.