Heil Sound has announced the introduction of its Pro Set 3 headphones designed for touring pros, musicians, and broadcast/recording studios. The Pro Set 3 features high quality 40 mm neodymium magnets and voice coils, a lightweight ergonomically designed cushioned headband, and a unique detachable cable design. The headphones ship with three cables for versatility with a wide assortment of inputs.
This is the first pro headphone product for with from Heil Sound, which has built headsets for the amateur/ham radio market for decades. Company founder, Bob Heil states, “The Pro Set 3 was developed in response to the many requests by professionals in the trenches who want the same no-nonsense, high quality product found in our large diaphragm dynamic microphones. These headphones bring exceptional articulation and clarity with extended frequency response and high SPL handling capability.”
Heil Pro Set 3 Features:
· 10 Hz – 22 kHz frequency response for clear, balanced sound reproduction
· Convenient folding for compact transport
· Ergonomic design with soft, adjustable cushioned headband
· Unique mounting system for drivers provides high rejection of outside noise
· Mid size design with internal steel headband
· Soft padded, replaceable ear cushions
· Three detachable cables come standard
The Pro Set 3 is available now through Heil Sound dealers and has a $109.00 MSRP price.