Godlyke, Inc. is proud to announce the release of four new Nine Series models from Maxon. Since their original introduction in the early 1980's, Maxon Nine Series designs have achieved a legendary, almost mythical status with pedal connoisseurs around the globe. Now available with improved circuitry and features such as true bypass switching, Maxon Nine Series effects remain the standard by which others are judged.
All Nine Series models feature the following:
- Easy-access, no tools battery compartment
- Die cast zinc chassis—ergonomic design protects controls while providing easy switching access. Rubber bottom pad prevents accidental movement
- AC/DC power operation (9-volt battery or AC adapter)
- Charge Pump voltage regulator assures proper effect operation regardless of battery life
- LED status/battery life indicator
- Mechanical True Bypass switching using 4PDT switch
- 3-year warranty
The four new models are as follows:
- AD-9 Pro Analog Delay—The new AD-9 has 450ms of analog delay with a unique filtering circuit that provides rich, clear analog tone without noise. The AD-9 Pro features a multi-tap "ping-pong" delay switch which replicates the dual-head feature of vintage tape echo units as well as stereo outputs. List: $375, Street $300.
- OSD-9 Overdrive Soft Distortion—A reissue of the ultra-rare, original "pre-Ibanez" MD (on OD-880, the OSD-9 uses the fabled 741 chtp which is renowned for its exceptional dynamic response and tube-like tone. List: $260, Street $195.
- OOD-9 Organic Overdrive—The OOD-9 is an amazingly natural overdrive that adds bite and girth to your amp tone. JRC4558 IC chip adds the classic mid range boost that Maxon overdrives are famous for. List: $260, Street $195.
- VOP-9 Vintage Overdrive Pro—Overdrive with clean boost feature, the VOP-9 features an internal voltage doubler that is switchable from 9 to 18 volts, allowing for better note dynamics and increased low-end response. List: $275, Street $200.