The company that invented the classic “808” overdrive has now re-invented the clean booster!
Introducing the Maxon DB10 Dual Booster – a unique concept in booster design, the DB10 features two completely independent Boost circuits in a single compact housing.
Each of the DB10’s Boost circuits has its own input and output jacks, allowing them to be cascaded into one another in any order.
In addition, a separate overdrive/distortion pedal can be placed in between the DB10’s two channels, allowing the user to increase either Volume, amount of Gain, or both simultaneously.
Maxon DB10 Dual Booster features include:
· Clean channel with +20 dB of boost and flat frequency response
· Vintage channel with +20 dB of boost and slight hi-frequency roll-off
· Individual Status Indicator LED’s for each channel
· 9-volt Battery or 9-18 Volt DC adaptor power options
· Optional 18-volt operation improves dynamic range and headroom
· Separate in/out jacks for each channel
· Mechanical True Bypass switching for both channels
· Close-proximity switches allow user to operate both channels simultaneously
· MSRP: $299, Street Price: $249
For more info on the Maxon DB10 Dual Booster and other Maxon products, please visit our website www.maxonfx.com, e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us toll-free at 866-246-3595 (international dial 973-777-7477).