FJM Software has released version 4.0 of ACDR. ACDR (Audio Compact Disc Reader) is a tool that lets you read audio tracks from standard audio CDs and write them to a variety of different file formats.
New in v4.0 is support for writing .AAC, .M4A, .MP4, .MOV, .3GP, and .3G2 files, improved help file, and more.
- A 3-step procedure makes the conversion both quick and easy
- Fast single pass operation
- Works with most CD-ROM & DVD hardware - support both SPTI, ASPI32 and 'Raw-Read' interfaces for maximum compatibility
- Supports lots and lots of output file formats: 3G2, 3GP, AAC, AIFF, ALAW, APE, AU, F32, FLAC, IFF, M4A, MAT, MOV, MP2, MP3, MP4, OGG, RA, SB, SW, TXT, UB, ULAW, UW, VOC, VOX, WAV, WMA
- Supports the latest LAME MP3 encoder with Constant, Variable or Average Bit Rate encoding
- Supports the 'freedb' internet album database for retrieving track, album, and artist names
- Supports the 'Replay Gain' algorithm for psycho-acoustically corrected volume normalization
- Flexible method for automatically creating files names and for sorting into sub-directories
- Professional quality sample rate conversion
- Optional jitter and scratch correction
- Convert tracks, 'merged' consecutive tracks, or H:M:S selections
- De-emphasis support for correct EQ of rare CDs recorded with 'emphasis'
- And many more options
30 day free trial / price for full version: USD 19.95