With FanBand software, bands & musicians have the capabilitity of selling their mp3 files to their live audience at shows. There are no longer limitations on selling digital music files away from live shows. All transactions are cash only, so there is no need for a performing artist to have to provide a credit card terminal at their shows. All they need is a laptop and our software, and they can turn their pc into a purchasing station, listening booth, mailing list, while presenting a high-quality visual display right at their next show. They don't even need an internet connection in the venue they are performing at while selling their songs. Along with the Press Kit we included, you can view some of the features our software can do: Main Features:
Minimum System Requirements:
- Automatically Send Fan Purchases. If an internet connection is available, FanBand will send all your Fan Requests without interrupting anything you're currently doing on your Laptop. FanBand does not even have to be open.
- Manage up to 5 artist accounts. If you have more than one band or perform also as a solo artist, you can load your settings based on the particular account.
- Export & Import accounts. If you want to use multiple laptops at a show to sell your songs, you can import the same artist information into each laptop, without having to recreate anything.
- Sell up to 100 songs and 5 albums per account.
- Create a checkout display. Choose from multiple graphical templates to create a checkout similar to an online store. Your checkout display can include: Band member information, upcoming shows, album artwork, and can also be used as a listening station or mailing list.
- Create a discography. If you have more than 1 album, you can display each album your fan can browse during checkout.
- Assign Download Links. Instead of sending each mp3 file through file attachment, you have another option to assign download links your fan can download the music file from directly within the email.
- Include Upcoming Shows. When your fan makes a purchase, they can receive a MapQuest Link to your next show.
- Build a Local MySpace List. The URL address the fan provided in each Fan Request, allows you to directly link to the new fans MySpace page, making it easy to see who you gathered locally at shows. Fans can also directly add you to their MySpace page during checkout if an internet connection is present.
- Sell your songs for free. The option to choose which songs will be sold for free & for a price.
- Track Your Statistics. During checkout, FanBand will track each song play, purchase, or if the song was sold for free.
- Free Updates. Free updates within your current version, may include new features, new checkout templates, and software fixes.
Windows XP or Vista
256 MB Ram
60MB hard drive space available
1024 x 768 screen resolution Price
: $19.99 (2 user license).