|(Click for a close-up)|
Zero-G's new virtual instrument gives musicians the ability to integrate the rich sounds of the South Pacific in to any studio. Sounds of Polynesia is a compilation of indigenous instruments and native vocals recorded primarily in New Guinea and Munum village in the Morobe Province. Most of the instruments featured in this product come from Papua New Guinea ('PNG'), a nation in the western region of the South Pacific Ocean, to the north of Australia. It is one of the most culturally diverse countries in the world with over 800 languages and over 3000 dialects.
Sounds of Polynesia features:
- Over 1.3 Gigabytes of instruments, rhythms, vocals & other indigenous and unique samples from the islands of the South Pacific and Australia.
- Instruments included featured: Garamut, Manus, Pate, Pahu Mango, Pahu, Kundu, Tin Can, Bamboo Stomping tubes, Kwakumba, Pan Pipes, Water Flutes, Voice Distorters, Split Cane, Bowed Harp, Susap, Conch Shells, Wooden Trumpets, Shakers, Coconut shells
- Other instruments used in this sample library: Drum Kit, Bass guitar, Electric guitar, Acoustic guitar, Keyboards, Rhodes piano, Electronic sythns, Sequencing and programming.
- Includes a special version of Intakt Sampler from Native Instruments (plug-in or standalone) for Mac and PC specifically designed for loop playback.
- Sync each loop to your host sequencer at any tempo you want with the included Beat Machine or Time Machine.
- Windows XP, Pentium III/Athlon 400 MHz, 256 MB
- Mac OS 10.2.6 or higher, G3 500 MHz, 256 MB RAM (Not compatible with Mac OS9)
- Windows XP, P III/Athlon 700 MHz, 512 MB RAM
- Mac OS 10.2.6 or higher, G4 733 MHz, 512 MB RAM
- Audio Units
- Core Audio