Cinematique Instruments has announced the release of Experimental Box, a wonderful assortment of highgly playable rhythms, ambiences, and instruments which are perfect for writing music in an experimental and minimalist way. Beyond this, the box is suitable for combination with atmospheric, ambient, and cinematic music...or just to build a wild cacophony. Experimental Box was assembled from unique sounds such as station-announcements, trains, paper crumpling, acoustic and electronic noise, station hum, underground-railway noise, pneumatic doors, crown cap shaking, glitches, noise, hiss, hum, and other weirdness. Check out all the opportunities the instruments provide by using the modwheel and KONTAKT's program interface. KONTAKT 3 or higher is required. The Pricing is €19 http://www.cinematique-instruments.com
Summary of all 12 patches:
- Brakes & Noises: Screaming brakes of an underground railway and noise ambience sent through a tape delay.
- Clashing Rails: Screaming rails and station ambience including an announcement gong. Modwheel switches between the two scenarios.
- Cuts Cap & Paper: A couple of tempo-synced loops: Crone-Cap shaking, Paper crumpling, Tapping the strings of a guitar and Steps in leaves. You can control the filter, delay and reverb and a quarter note gate.
- Electro Wrong: An eighth note gated distorted alarm sound.
- Frog Angels: Kind of whistling/ kazoo sound mixed with electronic filtered noise. Modwheel changes between the two ambiences.
- Harmonize Arp: Lot hum through an arpeggiator with 6 presets.
- Lonesomescape: Different recordings of synthetic generated noise and sine oscillators. Low and deep!
- Noisescape: Different recordings of a busy lot and a sample of a station hum manipulated by filter and gates.
- Railway Slices: A couple of samples and recordings of trains and underground railways of cologne as well as station announcements in German and English.
- Reverse Garden: A combination of autoharp and psaltery fragments mixed up with a "bad" synthetic sound.
- Western Dirt: A dirty, dry muted E-guitar with 3 Round Robin variations, additional noise, scratch and attack recordings. It's easy to edit the delay (amount, speed and feedback) and reverb (amount).
- ZW Expressive: A very expressive and percussive variation of our Zeitter & Winkelmann Piano.