Arturia announces version 2.0 of its Analog Factory software, a free update for all registered owners, featuring numerous improvements and bug fixes.
- Includes 3500 sounds instead of 2000
- Now includes presets from the acclaimed Jupiter-8V
- Improved effects management
- Vst 2.4 \ Cubase 4 ready
Main Bug Fixes:
- Preset switching has been improved to avoid any problems whilst browsing presets and playing simultaneously
- Improved loading time
- Hanging notes have been eradicated when used within a sequencer
- The preset database has been updated to avoid presets with same name and/or sound
- Fixed a bug in the minimoog engine: on mac intel, some preset parameters could go out of range and cause a bad sound
- The GUI (Graphical User Interface) has been improved
- Preferences are now saved automatically after each change to avoid any loss of midi configuration or snapshots
Required Minimum Configuration
- PC/Windows: 512 MB RAM; 1.5 GHz processor
- Mac OS X: 512 MB RAM; 1.5 GHz processor
Compatible with Windows 2000 and XP, and MAC OS X 10.3.9 or higher and Universal Binary.
Formats: Stand-alone (ASIO™, Direct Sound™, Core Audio™) VST®, Audio Units™, RTAS™ (ProTools 6 and 7)
Availability: Public beta testing is open from Wednesday September 12, 2007—Arturia expects to ship Analog Factory 2.0 by mid-October.