Origin Keyboard is Arturia's new version of Origin for the keyboard player. It keeps the outstanding modular system of Origin Desktop, putting it on a panel that closes on a high quality keyboard controller. The intuitive interface is kept in place, along with all of the modules from the most famous synthesizers (Moog Modular, ARP 2600, CS-80, Jupiter-8, Minimoog and Prophet VS) and organs (ToneWheel, Rotary). The integration of the ribbon control is a blast, the keyboard aftertouch possibilities open a world of expressivity, while the playing modes are tuned to the expectations of any demanding performer. Main Features
- More than 600 presets created by talented musicians and synthesizer specialists
- Create your own patch or use existing audio structures:
- Origin patch made by connecting independent modules from: Minimoog, ARP 2600, CS-80, Jupiter-8, Moog Modular, Prophet VS
- Origin template synths: Minimoog, Jupiter-8*, CS-80*, ARP 2600*
- Superb audio quality with TAE® engine
- Up to 32 voices of polyphony for a typical patch
- Connectivity: 2 audio ins, 10 audio outs. Digital: SPDIF out, USB 2.0
- Selection of high quality effects: Phaser, Chorus, Delay, Tube Distortion, Parametric EQ, Rotary…
- 16/32 step sequencer
- Software editor (Mac/PC)
- Innovative Macro, Advanced LFO, Advanced modulation modes, Advanced joystick modes…
- MIDI : In, Out, Thru and USB 2
- High Level of Control:
- –ultra sensitive 40cm ribbon controller
–high quality semi-weighted 61 keys keyboard, with velocity response and channel aftertouch
–New exclusive duophonic aftertouch
–Modulation and pitch-bend wheels, 3-mode Joystick, 21 potentiometers, 33 rotary encoders, 81 switches
- Ergonomic design
- –Self adjustable front panel, from 0° to 135°, giving you total setup flexibility.
–5.2" TFT screen for clear visual feedback.
–complete mobile solution, offering everything you need to perform in a single, easily transportable cabinet.