xDR-16 is an expander unit for iLive systems, which helps satisfy the ever growing need for more inputs, more monitor mixes and more recording feeds. xDR-16 puts the I/O where it's needed – across the other side of the stage, at FOH, in another room, on the drum riser, even in a separate building. The xDR-16 integrates into an existing iLive system with a single CAT5 cable.
Up to two xDR-16s can be added to an iLive System, and each xDR-16 can operate up to 120m from its parent MixRack over CAT5 cable using Allen & Heath’s ACE Link. xDR-16 provides physical I/O expansion – it does not have any DSP processing power of its own. The expander provides access to the powerful 64x32 DSP engine which is at the heart of all iLive MixRacks, making xDR-16 a cost effective way to get more from an iLive system.
Features at a glance:
• 16 XLR analogue inputs
• 8 XLR analogue outputs
• Compatible with all iLive MixRacks
• Connection to MixRack via ACE link over CAT5 cable
• Port B for audio networking / recording interface option cards
• Up to 2 xDR-16s can be added to an iLive system*
• Network ports for software control
• Connection for optional backup iPS-10 power supply
• 3U rack mounting